Thursday, March 18, 2010

How to turn your leads into sponsors with Mike Dillard

How To Sponsor 10-30 Reps Per Month:
Free 1 Hour "Black Belt Recruiting" Training
Video With Mike And Mark Now Online...


Let's talk about sponsoring ...

If you're anything like me, this is something you've probably had to struggle with.

For years, I had no idea what to say to my prospects on the phone, and I was gripped with fear.

If I had a strong prospect on the phone, they'd never show up for our follow up appointments, and I'd just be sitting there with my sponsor waiting on the other line, hiding my head in shame.

Believe it or not, the only people I ever sponsored were friends and family members, who always joined "just to be nice".

Well a few years ago, I met Mark Wieser, who would become my primary sponsoring mentor.

Over the next 12 months, he taught me everything I know when it comes to turning leads into new distributors over the phone, and what I learned from him allowed me to become the #2 distributor in my opportunity.

Well a few weeks ago, I flew out to his home in NC to film an exclusive training video with him that was going to be a bonus for students who purchased the "Black Belt Recruiting" course I recently recorded with Mark.

But after talking, we decided to give away this incredible, "100% content only" training video away for free to anyone in the industry that would like to learn how he personally sponsors 10 to 20+ reps per month.

Yep, you can actually watch it right now, no strings attached...



Click here to watch the entire video now:

--> http://blackbeltrecruiting.com/bbr/bbr-cap-vids.html


Best wishes,

Mike Dillard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cedric Harris Top MLM Marketer Tells About NUMIS!!